image image image

Familienforschung in Westpreußen

Hinweise zur Familienforschung in Westpreußen

Westpreußen Forum

Schreiben Sie eine Antwort auf diesen Beitrag.

Eintrag hinzufügen:
6321) IP gespeichert  Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 7.0; SAMSUNG SM-A520F Build/NRD90M) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) SamsungBrowser/6.4 Chrome/56.0.2924.87 Mobile Safari/537.36 
Kjetil Øvregaard Østebø 
kjetilostebo(at)gmail.com
post2.4.2018 22:50  Antwort schreiben E-mail schreiben

Ruhental/Lopienko:
For several years I have been searching for inforation about my great×3 grandfather Johan Joachim Christopher Evers. He is supposed to have been born in about 1780-1782. In the 1830s he emigrated to Norway, but prior to that he was a burger in Rostock. I have searched the churchbooks of Rostock and surrounding towns, but have not been able to find him baptized. This is a long shot, but in Norway he called his property Ruhental. I then thought that he migt have named the property after his hometown. Is it possible that he came from Ruhental/Lopienko? When he got married in Norway he stated that his fathers occupation was as a baker. I would appreciate it very much if anyone could help me to find out if he in fact came from the village of Ruhental in Westpreussen.
Eintrag:
Name:
In das nebenstehende Feld tragen Sie bitte die nebenstehenden Zeichen ein. Nur dann können Sie Ihren Beitrag abschicken [Spamschutz].